Good skin care is key especially for those like me who have oily skin because a lot of the times some oil can clog the skin and makes pores look even worse!
- NEVER sleep with make-up even if you are tired. It will only clog your pores
- Wash your face when you wake up and when you go to bed. Dirt can clog our pores throughout the day and even when we sleep on our pillows.
- Using cold water will help tighten the pores after washing it.
- Rub ice cubes on the pores for a few seconds. This will tighten the pores and therefore minimise its appearance.
- Use a scrub. (Because I have sensitive oily skin, I use ‘Simple’s Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash’ or the Facial Scrub). Because I have sensitive skin ‘Simple’ is perfect for my skin and the clear skin range helps balance the oils in my face and minimise my pores.
- Use a toner. (I use ‘Simple’s Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser’ which is specifically made to minimise the appearance of my pores)
Pore Minimising Drugstore Products:
- Simple: Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser
- Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Deep Pore Unclog Wash
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub
- Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Blackhead Scrub
- Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub
- St Ives Apricot Blemish Control Scrub